Four Seasons Private Residences Lake Austin
Four Seasons Private Residences Lake Austin are distinguished by its modern architecture, private waterfront access, unmatched amenities, and dedicated Four Seasons staff who will exclusively manage every aspect of the property’s luxury service offering. Surrounded by 2,000 acres of expansive green space, the private enclave is situated 20 minutes from downtown Austin, but feels worlds apart—with protected panoramic views of the lake, Pennybacker Bridge, PGA golf course and downtown skyline.
The project’s design ethos is grounded in a belief that great design and forward-thinking technologies will improve one’s quality of life. Perched atop the descending hillside, the community’s 179 residences will capture expansive views from 280 to 380 feet above Lake Austin. Crafted for the utmost comfort, privacy and convenience, the homes include large outdoor terraces and a floor-through experience that seamlessly blends the indoors and out. Most homes have semi-private lobbies, with only one other residence on the same floor. Offerings range from a 1,900 square-foot pied-à-terre to four-bedroom residences with gardens and pools, and large penthouses with 3,000-square-foot terraces and 40-foot pools.
Quick facts on project:
- »Four Seasons first standalone residential development in Texas
- »145 acres community, 90 acres preserved as greenspace and parkland
- »179 high-end residences designed for privacy and views
- »Exclusive Four Seasons Amenities and Inspired Dining Experiences
- »Boat club, Marina and clubhouse on Lake Austin
- »Residences start at $4Million